Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rusty Pickle Amazing Race - Leg 4

Rusty Pickle gave us the clue and it led us to
Crop Addict!! Great message board, very friendly there, check it out ;) And our assignment was to use our layered/staggered mini album and the Chocolate Covered Cherries line. I decided to go all sepia on this one and to use big photos and who better to feature but my youngest Rachel...who turns 22 on Friday. She and her significant other work hard and play hard, they take lots of great vacations on top of working full time and in her case going to school also. I grab pics from her all the time, so I had a great selection, which include, Mexico, Hawaii, Aruba, Tahoe, June Lake, Big Bear, Vegas and Catalina Island...they always take great pics of the two of them together, so I figured perfect!! I love how it came out and I know she will LOVe it!
So here it is:









3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

LOVE this!!! You did an outstanding job!!!! Best of Luck!!! Have a great and creative day!!! :)

Eva said...

WOW...this is gorgeous, too....love the colors you used and just everything...it's stunning!!

Karen said...

Awesome mini!! I love how different each mini is and so gorgeous as well!!

Hugs,
Karen