Monday, June 15, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking 15th Reveal

I am having so much fun with the Treasured Scrapbooking kits this month! I kept them seperate for a while but eventually I began to mix...and I love the results!!! I so used to be a rub on loser, but I am embracing them, and these kits do not disappoint in the rub on department!!
Today was reveal day for the design team...hop on over and check out the great creations, here!
and these are my creations:



This was just a freebie little frame I got for buying 3 Hallmark cards...I discovered that it wasnt 4 x 6 or 5 x 7, but you know what...it didnt matter, I just did a layout in the odd size that it was....and I but the rub on right on the glass!


Thanks for looking....see ya on the first with more creations from Treasured Scrapbooking!1

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just love what you did with the kits!!!! I adore the Smitten on!!!! Wishing you a great day! :)

Shirley said...

Wow! Love them all Julie but Smitten melts my heart! Fabulous work again girl!