Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Woo Hoo...I made the Creative Team For ViVa Artistry!!!!

I got a chance to use a kit from ViVa Artistry when I was on the Site CT for a Digital Store and instantly fell in love!!! I love love love the rich colors, the artsy feel, the unique elements.....and they have tons of masks, even personalized ones, and word art!! I feel extremely lucky to have been chosen for their team!! For my first kit I chose Sibling Joy and these are the two layouts I have done....so far ;)



You too can get some ViVa Artistry for yourself at Get Digi With It or Sunshine Studio Scraps

3 comments:

Shirley said...

So thrilled for you girl! Congrats and they are lucky to have you!

Eryn said...

Congrats!! Love your LOs and looking forward to getting to know you! :D

ViVa Artistry is: said...

We are so happy to have you with us Julie! The layouts are beautiful. Hugs!!!