Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Reveals at Treasured Scrapbooking

As the new Design Team Coordinator at Treasured Scrapbooking I get to play with BOTH kits that are offered and this month, one word....WOW! Leslie has outdone herself with these kits, I cant even decide which one I love the best!
This is
June Kit#1 - "Captivating"

Pebbles-Downtown Collection: Lexington, Manhattan
2 Daisies-Related: Family Traditions, Family Stories
Jillibean Soup-Cream of Mushroom: Half & Half (kraft)
Jillibean Soup-Spicy Pumpkin: Roasted Pumpkin (kraft)
Scenic Route-Sumner: Voigt Street
Dream Street-Cafe Chic: French Roast
Pink Paislee-Fetching: Confident
3 Bugs in a Rug-Playful: Fearless, Imagination, Curious
Bazzill: African Daisy, Espresso, Rust, Walnut, Orange Crush
Prism Cardstock: Husk
Daisy D's - Index Tabs
American Crafts - My House - Patterned Chipboard Shapes - Everyday
2 Daisies - Word Bloom - Kraft Friends
Daisy D's - Rubons - Chloe Marie - Floral Elements
Pink Paislee-Captivating - Alpha Stickers
Teresa Collins - Travel Diecuts
Daisy D's Gypsy Harvest - Classroom Postcards
American Crafts - Multisized Ribbon - Brown Classics
My Minds Eye - Signature Life diecuts
My Minds Eye - Dazzling "Our Princess" - Transparency Frame

and

June Kit#2 - "Everyday"

My Minds Eye-Just Dreamy 2 - Delightful "Unique" Paisley Patch
My Minds Eye-Just Dreamy 2 - Enchanting - "You & Me" Mod Dots, "My Love" Cherry Blossoms, "Sisters" Blooming Gorgeous
My Minds Eye-Just Dreamy 2 - Dazzling - "Sugard & Spice" Girl Thing, "My Girl" Polka Dot with the Lot
Dream Street - Mairzy Doats: Just Jazzy
Pink Paislee-Sweet Cakes: Sweet Nothings
Luxe-Simple Grid: Turquoise
American Crafts-Everyday: Word
Pink Paislee-Office Lingo: Roundtable
Making Memories-Die Cut Bird Brocade Flower Patch
KI Sheer Delights Gizmos 1 Pink
Bazzill: Powder, Parakeet
Prism Cardstock: Turquoise, Blush Red Medium
Chatterbox Cardstock: Dark Butter Solid
Daisy D's - CD Mini Book - Playtime Pastel
My Minds Eye- Delightful "So Sweet" Accessory Card
My Minds Eye - Dazzling "Our Princess" Journal Card
My Minds Eye - Enchanting "My Love" Transparency
Daisy D's Rubons - Love Struck
American Crafts - Subway foam Thickers - Powder
American Crafts - Fieldhouse Spring & Summer Foam shapes
Assorted Ribbons

These are a few layouts I did so far:


This layout was done as a challenge for minimalism....I used one sheet of patterned paper and one sheet of cardstock...thats it!!


Hop on over to Treasured Scrapbooking to get yours....before they sell out ;)

And while you are there, check out the message board, we are a fun, warm, supportive group and we have tons of challenges every month!

4 comments:

audrey neal said...

fantastic layouts -- and wow! so much stuff in those kits!

Unknown said...

Those layouts rock!!!! Oh man, I love those kits!

Liz said...

Yes I'm loving those kits..
Awesome job on the layouts they are so beautiful

Shirley said...

Awesome job Julie and I love the tree top one! So cute!