Monday, June 29, 2009

Rusty Pickle Amazing Race - Leg 3

OUr assignment this time was to do a 2 page layout, that was interactive, with the pop star line. I have now done 3 2 page layouts in less than a month ****GASP****!! The clue led us to Memories in the Attic who is hosting this leg of the race. Pop star is a black and white line with doodles, that you can either color in or, as I chose leave black and white and add a touch of one color. Love to do that with black and white!!! I did however end up using my watercolor pencils for a touch of blue here and there! Anyway...here is my Rusty Pickle Amazing Race entry for the 3rd leg:







3 comments:

Shirley said...

Julie I LOVE it! It's so you and so creative! Good luck girl and I'm just blown away by what you've created so far!

Eva said...

WOW....this is cooler then cool....Fantastic ideas...just gorgeous!!!

Karen said...

Oh gosh..I totally love this and need to do this!! You've truly inspired me on this!!

Hugs,
Karen