Monday, May 23, 2011

Rockin' the Digital layouts with Webster's Pages!!!

I love all the new things that Webster's Pages is adding to their digital collections!!  They have brushes and the digital format of all their stickers, ticketsalphas, journaling cards, buttons, transparencies  and trims for the newer collections!!!  So of course I have to play!!!  And I love to share :)

Here I used Nature's Storybook:
 And here one of my favorite collections because I love love love the red, teal, off white color combination, using the WonderFall collection:
 Here I used one of the new collections, Yacht Club....just love those Journaling spots!!!
This is a lift of our amazing Guest Designer this month, Nadia Cannizzo! I used
the Seaside Retreat collection and added trims and buttons and tickets and frames and stickers and journaling cards from several of the other collections!!!  So much fun!!!
 
I love that Webster's Pages has made a digital format for all of their collections...can you imagine having these goodies to print out when ever you want, how ever you want and as many times as you want???  Genius I tell ya!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Julie Just gorgeous, love them. Debbiexx

Cindy Gay said...

All the layouts are very nice.