Friday, May 27, 2011

Make A Splash with Best Creation Inc Blog Hop!!!!

In honor of the new release from Best Creation Inc, Splash Fun, the design team decided it was time for a blog hop featuring this fun new line!!!  Getting you ready for fun summer times and lots of water play!


Grab your suntan lotion and a towel and
get ready for a fun Summertime Hop to get some great ideas
to get caught up with old summer photos and lots of ideas
for inspiring you for this summer too!! 



I am sure you all know that Best Creation Inc is known for its generous giveaways, especially during a blog hop so be sure that you comment on the Best Creation blog, become a new follower for Best Creation Inc's blog, or comment on the Facebook page and of course us designers love to feel the love from your comments on the individual blogs!  I hear tell that giveaways are full collections from the new June releases and 6 x 6 mini pads!!!

You have arrived here from Tina's blog, and if you happened upon this post without coming from the Best Creation blog.....chick HERE to start at the beginning!

And now I would love to share with you what I cooked up with Splash Fun:
My daughter Rachel has this awesome pool in her backyard which has several waterfalls, one of which has a bench that you can sit on BEHIND the waterfall!  As you can see Trevor thinks that is the coolest idea ever!!!

Anyhow, let me share some details of this layout that make it special (besides Trevor and Jenna and my daughter Kari, lol).  My adhesive of choice is Helmar Adhesives, more specifically the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, which works great with the glitter/embossed surfaces of the Best Creation papers, the Helmar Quick-fix Permanent Adhesive Runner, and one of my all time fav's Helmar ZapDots, I love me some dimension!!!!
And then I made those cute little glittery water droplets epoxy's with my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 14 tool.  Using the basic glitter cardstock and the Epiphany Tool, I got the perfect embellishment for my layout!

And there you have my creation using the great partner products from Best Creation Inc, Helmar Adhesives and Epiphany Crafts!  Your next stop on the Blog Hop is Jodi's blog!

Thanks for sharing your time with us and for visiting my blog....I appreciate YOU!!

19 comments:

Kathy said...

I am loving all these water pages today on the hop! Love the colors of summer! Now I have to go check out those helmar dots....I have their liquid glues but not the runner or the dots!

{VICKI} said...

this hop is making a splash!

Unknown said...

All this water and the scallops and the epiphany embellies are FANTASTIC!!!

Lisa said...

This is just adorable! I love the water drops! So creative!

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

snowballdixie said...

I love your layout. I have pictures would be perfect for that line

Tanya said...

This is darling! And what a fun photo! Love your water drops.

Becky Moore said...

Fabulous! I saved it into my favorites so I can lift it this summer.

smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

SavannaLea said...

love this layout, especially the "splash" effect!!

Wendy said...

LOVE your page! All the glitter and sparkle are too cool! I wish it would warm up so I can get my water pictures!

Maxine Hodges said...

WOW!!!! What a great splash layout! The drops were really imaginative. Love the papers and you layout is truly a work of art! Also, a shout out to Helmar's.

Irit Shalom said...

Lovley page and great use of EC too!

Sandy Ang said...

super creative idea with those water droplets

Margo said...

Love it!!!! So fun!!!

Deb said...

Such a bright, fun, summery layout. Love the water feel.

Deb xox

Karen said...

LOVE this layout. Your work is always so beautiful!

Bettina L. said...

This was a great LO. With the layers, the colours and the waves. Love it:)

Julie said...

SUPER FUN LO!!! LOve the pebbles you added!!

Lisa Watson said...

Such a fun fun LO!!! Terrific photo too!!

Kirsten said...

what a gorgeous LO. Love your 3D work and those clear droplet things. great work. Kirsten