Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day Mom.....

even though we are in Italy!!!!  I wonder if they celebrate there?  Anyway, I thought way ahead, gave you an orchid early because I know in a few years it will be out in the yard and beautiful.  I made you a card, with my Quick Quotes product because they have a beautiful purple line called Dreamscapes and purple is your favorite color.  And I made you a photo book of our New England/Canada cruise from last October......which I am sure you know I made a book and that it was for you since you brought in the mail and asked what it was, lol!!

So I wanted to share the beautiful card I made for you....right here, and wish you a wonderful Mother's Day where ever we are :)
Some detail:
Enjoy some time with your Mom today!!!
and Have a Happy Mothers Day!

Julie



Ingredients:
Paper - Quick Quotes Dreamscape
Ink - Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Ink, Very Berry, Purple Passion
Chipboard - Quick Quotes, Whimsical Tree
Quote - Quick Quotes
Flower - Webster's Pages
Stick Pin - Webster's Pages
Punches - McGill, Martha Stewart
Stickles - Ranger
Brads & Alpha - stash

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie and hope you have a fabulous time on your trip... can't wait to hear all the amazing things you got to do :) Hugs and Smiles, Teresa