Monday, April 11, 2011

Winner!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing in the fun of my publication and thank you for all of the wonderful comments...you guys ROCK!!!  So I promised I would do a drawing this morning and I did!

So here is the master list....I like to do it the old fashioned way if there are not too many names :)

Cut them up and fold them over and put them in a bowl and all ready for a little hand to select a winner:

My little helper this morning is Trevor who is little bit under the weather but he did pick a winner:
Poor guy!!!!  But the winner is

Blogger weze said...
Congrats! It must be so exciting to get published!
April 7, 2011 5:19 AM

So.....Louise Johnson, email me your shipping addy and I will get this issue of Create by Scrapbook Trends out to you!!!!!  Congrats!!
Contact me at Juliesaddiction at gmail dot com

1 comment:

ahiltz said...

Congrats to the winner!