Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Graduation and Ballerina's by Best Creation Inc

Yep....Best Creation Inc came out with 3...count them.....3 NEW LINES this month!!!  I got the chance to work with the Ballerina Princess line and the Graduation line and I have to say they both ROCK!!!!
For the Ballerina Princess line I reached out to my friends for some Ballet photos!  I had one of Jenna...but just one, so I felt like I really wanted to have some options!  So for this first layout my friend Jenn sent me some super cute photos of her little ballerina, Reagan:
 I love love love that Best Creation is now making a sticker sheet that has die cuts from the graphics on the papers.......and A MINI ALPHA!!!!
My friend Erin also sent me some photos of her daughter Rhiannon....I loved this photo the first time I saw it, her form just looks so good!!
 I just love the journaling spots that Best Creation included with this line!!!  The flower here I saw on Pinterest and figured out how to make it....its made with just circles!  I also made some custom buttons with Epiphany Crafts Button Studio, love that I can have matching embellishments whenever I want!!
And then Best Creation came up with an awesome Graduation line!!!  Everyone has graduation photos...and this is perfect for any age!  I scrapped my granddaughter Jenna's Preschool graduation photos and then I scrapped her aunties graduation photos from her Masters graduation!  So Jenna first:
 The chipboard and stickers that come with this line are awesome!!  And the glitter cardstock is perfect for that extra added bling :)
This next layout is of Jenna's auntie Alexis who graduated with her Masters just days apart from Jenna's preschool graduation and I love that the colors in the photo were perfect for the colors in the line of papers so I couldnt resist doing an extra layout!!
 A fun way to add a dimensional border is to punch some circles, fold them in half and adhere just on half of the folded circle in a row...works great with double sided paper as you get a little peak of what is inside.
While one of the layouts was drying I put together a super simple card using the scraps on my table......
Best Creation teamed up with Clear Scraps this month and I was lucky enough to receive a camera shaped chipboard mini album!!! The front of the album had an opening where the lens would be which created the perfect frame for a photo:
 The front cover is covered with the amazing Best Creation glitter cardstock in black and I followed a simple theme inside covering each page with paper and adding a black glitter cardstock circle to the place where the lens would be inthe camera shape:
 I cut out some silhouettes from one of the papers and did my journaling and then covered them in Glossy Accents, I love doing journaling on black paper with white writing!
 Adding a few flowers through out that are the same helps pull it all together.
 I love that the Best Creation glitter cardstock cuts so nicely in the Cricut...the stars are perfect!!
I also want to mention that the adhesives I used here were Helmar!  The Helmar 450 Quick Dry works perfect with the glitter cardstock, and I love the Helmar Acid Free glue for adhering the papers to the chipboard....no wrinkles!!!  One other of the Helmar products I love and used here is the Liquid Scrap Dots...just perfect!!

Well I have to say thank you for visiting with me and checking out the new lines from Best Creation Inc...with a little added Epiphany Crafts, Clear Scraps, and Helmar adhesives!!!  Also a big shout out to Jenn and Erin for letting me scrap their adorable little ballerina's!!