Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Treasured Scrapbooking March 15th reveals

Ok seriously? The March kit at Treasured Scrapbooking is never ending. It sold out too. Its a sign folks, you need to subscribe to grab one of these kits, seriously! I have done 5 or 6 layouts and an altered birdhouse and I still have more than half left. So let me share some more layouts...and the birdhouse with you :)





and...the birdhouse, I just bought a plain wood one from Joanns, just a couple of bucks on sale. The trick to this whole thing was the Helmar Adhesives, made it super easy!! I mixed paint with the Textured Effects and painted the roof using a stiff brush so it left lines, made it look like grass. I used the Liquid Scrap Dots on the dew drops along the bottom so that they could lay all bumpy and not flat, and then I used the Gemstone Glue for the clear dew drops on the roof, they didnt slide while they were drying and they dried clear, awesome. I used the Acid Free Glue for the papers and the Liquid Scrapdots for the cut outs and butterfly. The only thing I was missing was the 450......sadly I am out of it. So check out my Treasured Scrapbooking/Helmar altered project:






I think I am becoming a Helmar Junkie, LOL!!!

3 comments:

bethroot said...

Girl..you never cease to amaze me! What an adorabkle project, the dimension is perfect. Hmmm...guess we are going to keep you on the "real life feel" type of the craft! Beautiful work!

Liz said...

Julie everything is stunning.
I just love the scrapdots that's for sure.

just lisa said...

This kit was made for you! Everything you did was amazing Julie - so colorful, fun and happy!