Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some TooTs and some layouts!!

I have been a very neglectful blogger lately....bad me! I have been busy creating though and I am gonna share some with you along with some news :)

I was asked to join the Design Team at The Scrapping Spot and started there this month! I love the community on the board, its a great bunch of gals, lots of inspiration and great kits. You should check it out. Definately.

This is the March kit featuring Imaginisce and the Lucy Bird line

Featuring the imaginisce Lucy Bird line. All papers are double-sided unless noted. 1-Tweet Talk, 1-Good Morning Sunshine!, 1-Daisy May, 1-Pretty Maids in a Row, 1-Twinkle Twirls, 1-Flutter Butter die cut paper (single sided). 2 ea. Prima Fluttering butterflies. 1/2 pkg. Adorable Lucy Bird Flower. 1-Melon Bazzill. 1-Limerick Bazzil. 1 yd. Green/yellow/blue ribbon. 1 yd. lime green twill tape. Handful dazzler flowers. 1- Making Memories Glitter bling square frame. 6 ea. Lemon Lime Bazzill Just the Edge. 4 ea. Butterfly Madeline chipboard. 1 BoBunny Flutter Butter alpha combo. 1/2 pkg. Kaiser Droplets hot pink. 1 ea. Fancy Pants Sweet Title. 5 ea. Light pink gem stone petal. 1/2 pkg. Desert Sun Bazzill jewels. 1/2 pkg. Chirping Bird Brads. 6 ea. Butterfly foam stickers.

And here are a few layouts I did with it.....so far :)





And.....
After a month long competition at GoDigitalScrapbooking I was chosen to be a part of their Supreme Team and I am totally enjoying the digital goodness there! I have worked with a few kits already this month and would love to share them with you :)

The March Collab - You are My Sunshine

and a couple layouts I did:

and what do you know.....a 2 page layout!! The kit includes some templates and I used one of them for this layout:


I also worked with Heartfelt Country by Dylabel Designs and did this layout:


The most recent digital kit I worked with is Lucky You by HK Designs and did these two layouts:




And that is some of what I have been up to. thanks for visiting my blog :)

5 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Your layouts are gorgeous.. congrats on both DT positions hun!

Anne Marie said...

Congrats Julie on both your DT positions! Beautiful work on both kits just love them!

Liz said...

You go Julie congrats and love everything you did...

Liz said...

P.s. I was gonna join but someone took my name already waaa

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats on the new DT spots.