Monday, June 13, 2011

Best Creation, Punky Sprouts and Helmar, oh my!!

Now that is a mouthfull!!!  I had the priviledge to work with Best Creation papers, an awesome Punky Sprouts album and my favorite Helmar Adhesives!!!!   The album I was given to work with was Punky Sprouts Steampunk'd, such a great combination of cardboard, acrylic, canvas and chipboard!  I decided to team it up with the Best Creation Robot line of papers, stickers and chipboard diecuts:
 I used a slew of Helmar Adhesives for this book, with so many different mediums you have to have a great selection and Helmar sure does!!!  When I adhered the paper to the chipboard or cardboard I used Helmar Acid Free glue, perfect for this type of application because it does not wrinkle or warp the papers or the cardboard or chipboard.  The Robins Nest Dew Drops were adhered with Helmar Gemstone Glue.  The alpha title is self adhesive but I have found that with time they fall off so I add a dab of Helmar 450 Quick Dry to each letter and they stay where I put them....forever!!!  I added a small charm from Epiphany Crafts to the first page with the small round bubblecap...such a great touch!!
I love the Best Creation Glitter Cardstock for mats!
 The Helmar Gemstone glue worked great for the acrylic page! Along with a Helmar ZapDot to raise up the star!
 Whenever I am adding the Glitter Cardstock I use the Helmar 450 Quick Dry and find that it works best!
 I love the Best Creation Basic Glitter Dot paper for backgrounds!
Working with the canvas page was so fun!!!  I used some Heidi Swapp stars as masks and sprayed some Maya Mist on....love how it came out!!  I also sewed a border and made some custom buttons with my Epiphany Crafts Button studio (the hearts) and sewed them on too!!!

 More Helmar ZapDots and some Best Creation Glitter Cardstock and Basic Glitter Dot papers were perfect for my little book!!



And there you have it....a great collaboration between some of my favorite companies!!!

No comments: