Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Did ya know it????

Have you made yourself aware?

Do you do regular checks and/or mammograms?

Do you know when you should have a mammogram?

A word from the wise, make sure you keep to the schedule that the

experts have recommended. Due to all of my other medical problems

I let this slide, 5 years, I didnt get my first mammogram till I was 45, and

yes there was a problem, but I was extremely lucky, it was caught early

in fact they shouldnt even have caught it for a few more years. So I had surgery

and radiation, no chemo, thank goodness, it could have been so much worse.

I am diligent now, and many make sure that I am. So please please please do yourself

a favor and remember, remember remember.
This is a layout I did for the newsletter at Creating Inspirations http://www.creatinginspirations.com/


No comments: