Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sharing the Webster's Pages Love!

I just love working with Webster's Pages!  I wanted to share the layouts I have done recently with Webster's Pages products in digital format :)

Using the In Love collection, currently my favorite collection...who knew?  I love this collection for the obvious uses, Weddings, but it actually works for other things too!  I was able to create a layout about a young crush, 5 year olds, and have it be sort of on the masculine side since it features my young grandson Trevor:

and then here is another using that same collection but this time for my daughter Kari's wedding almost 10 years ago:
I love how I got almost completely different looks from the same collection!!

Moving right along to the Sunday Picnic collection in digital format.  I love the colors with this one and have used it alot, here are a few that I did:
Jenna...just being well.....Jenna!  Love the color combination here and it matches her shirt so well!!
And then here is Trevor, loving his first swim of the season last year....again perfect colors for this photo!!
 One more with Sunday Picnic.....perfect for Easter photos!!

One of the newer collections is called Game On.  I don't have many sports related photos...in fact none, but I have successfully used this collection for lots of other things:
This is my Grandson Jeromy and his latest portraits, such a perfect match to the Game On line!!!
And then it worked perfect for Trevor's Preschool Graduation which had a red, white and blue theme!

So there you have it...some Webster's Pages love!!  Are you curious about digital and would like to give it try to see if you enjoy it?  Check out this beginner tutorial I did this month at InspireMe!

thanks for visiting!!

No comments: