Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sharing some Quick Quotes Tin Type - Club Q for March!

Hi all!  Its been a busy few weeks for me and I have had this layout I did with Quick Quotes Club Q for March featuring Tin Type on my mind the entire time and this weekend I finally got the chance to play and create!  I know I say it every time I post but I am majorly in love with the Powder Puff Inks by Quick Quotes, they go on so great, have a wonderful finish and its so easy to blend the colors as well!!  My next love is the new chipboard and when you combine the two it is fantastic!

So I used one of the Club Q kits from March for my layout, which features Tin Type and some Gears from the Bag 'o Chips and of course lots of INK!!!



This layout also features my grandson Jeromy as a toddler....I have loved these pictures forever!  There is nothing like a toddler in a pair of overalls and these were even Levis!!!  I love how the Quick Quotes phrases add so much to the photos...my sentiment exactly.


So let me share a little about what I did with this layout.  The main background paper is inked on the edges with both Mango Mai Tai and Green with Envy         Inks.  Just a touch here and there with each gives such depth and color.  The next layer was a full sheet of paper where I cut off an inch on each side and then distressed the edges and inked with Biscotti ink.  The chipboard accents, gears and buckle were very simply inked with Baja Blue, Amaretto, Limeade and Mango Mai Tai ink.  I added some boarder pieces that I punched and inked with Mango Mai Tai ink, and some banners I hand cut and inked with Mango Mai Tai ink as well.  The phrases and photos were added  along with buttons and bakers twine to finish off the look.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and that I have inspired you to grab some Quick Quotes product and create your own layout!!

Ingredients:
March Club Q
Quick Quote papers - Tin Type 500 front and back, Tin Type 200
Quick Quote PowderPuff Inks - Green with Envy, Limeade, Baja Blue, Mango Mai Tai, Amaretto, Biscotti
Quick Quotes Chipboard - Gear's Bag o Chips
Buttons - stash
Punch - Martha Stewart, Cropadile
Staples - Tim Holtz mini attacher
Bakers Twine - We R Memory Keepers


Julie

No comments: