Thursday, December 8, 2011

Adventures with Flat Stanley

So Flat Stanley has been a travelling boy!  I decided to make Jenna a book of all his travels by making digital layouts for each adventure.....and I am using the various Webster's Pages digital collections exclusively because there is a paper for every adventure :)
Flat Stanley travelled to Nevada first to Jenna's Grandpa Richard, who took Stanley hunting:
I used the Nature's Story digital collection for this layout.
Next Flat Stanley went to Jury Duty with Jenna's Great Grandma, who actually got on a jury:
I used All About Me digital collection for this layout.
Next Flat Stanley traveled to Florida to stay with my friend Cherrie and her grandchildren who took Stanley on 2 different adventures, the first one to Port St Joe via the Suwannee River:
I used the Yacht Club digital collection for this layout.
Next Cherrie took Flat Stanley to see the Manatees:
I used the Seaside Retreat digital collection for this layout.
Then Flat Stanley came back to California to go to San Francisco with us for Thanksgiving.  We travelled by train and stayed at Fisherman's Wharf:
I used the Yacht Club digital collection for this layout.
Flat Stanley is now on his way to North Carolina.....and apparently enjoying the ride as he has been in the mail almost a week, lol!!  Hope he didn't take a detour!

No comments: