Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Helmar October Sketch Challenge!

Lydell Quin is at it again with the perfect sketch for the Helmar October Sketch Challenge!
October 2011 Sketch
One of my all time favorite Helmar Adhesives, Liquid ScrapDots was the perfect product for my Hello Fall Layout where I made some 3D leaves by cutting out a leaf shape and pinch pleating right down the center....I added some inked edges to give them even more dimension. My layout features papers from Helmar preferred partner, Pink Paislee!
Hello-fall
A little close up of the leaf cluster shows how dimensional these leaves actually are, which would normally create a glue emergency, but not with Helmar Liquid ScrapDots on my table!!  I added a few custom buttons made with my Epiphany Crafts Button Studio to my cluster and it was the perfect touch.
Hello-fall2
Hope to see your creations with the October Sketch and Helmar Adhesives!!
Julie Walton, Helmar Design Team Member
http://seejuliescrap.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Aimee Kidd said...

Love your take on the sketch!! That leaf cluster is gorgeous!