Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sharing layouts from The Scrapping Spot April kit

So much fun to work with this kit is!!!  Featuring Ad Lib by Bo Bunny this line is happy, bright and perfect for layouts of boys or girls, or everyday stuff!!  The wide rick rack is super fun, love the alphas and you even get a great pen!!!  Definately a must have!!!



Available April 1 at TSS!!!

So I wanted to share my layouts with you:
I added some epoxies that I custom made with my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio.


On this layout all I added were a few buttons:


Again here I added some custom epoxies from my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio:


With this last layout I didnt add anything, and I have to say I love the shapped layouts and decided that the cutout photo was perfect for this paper!!!  So fun and playful :)



This kit goes on sale on the 1st of April, and in recent months the kits have totally sold out within hours so dont hesitate!!!

It was fun sharing with you and I hope that you are inspired to create with the April kit from TSS ~ Julie

No comments: