Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Scrapping Spot for January!!

The Scrapping Spot kit for January features the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate line!!!!  I love love love the color combo!!!  Lots of fun embellishments...including the cutest felt cup of hot chocolate and some cute little chocolate bars....yum yum!!!!  So let me share the kit with you:
Featuring the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate line (all papers are double sided except the Hot Chocolate Flower). 1-Chocolate Swirl, 1-January, 1-Chocolate Ice, 1-Glistening Snow, 1-Strips, 1-Flower Die Cut, 1-Bazzill Chili, 1-Bazzill Rain. Handful of Dew Drops, 1-Handmade Hot Chocolate Felt Cup, 2 ea. Jillibean Red/Brown Sugar Picks, 1/2 pkg. Basic Grey Max & Whiskers Alpha, 20" Red Rick Rack, 1-Jolee's By You Chocolate Bars, 1 set Tim Holtz Sign and Post, 1 yd. BoBunny Double Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 ea. Kaiser Snowflake Wood Flourish, 1-Kaiser Chocolate Pearl Flourish, 1/2 pkg. Crystal Stickers Elements Strips Round Crystals, 1-Memento Lady Bug Dew Drop Ink, 1-Aqua Block Teeny Alphas, 3 ea. Ruby Slipper Glitter Dots, 1 ea. Basic Grey Manila Basics Tab

And as far as I know there are only 4 kits left....just 4!!!!  So if you want one, I wouldnt wait...they have sold out the last 3 months in a row!!!  Go HERE now to pick one up :)

I have been able to complete 3 layouts with a 4th laying on my counter almost done.  It has been raining for 5 straight days here in California so its been rather difficult to get good pics of the layouts so you will just have to bear with me and my so so photos (I couldnt wait any longer...its not suppose to stop till Friday)
 Thanks for coming by to visit!!!
Have a very Merry Christmas....see ya before the New Year :)
Hugs!

No comments: