Just a super quickie that I did with a min 6 x 6 canvas!!
And I will give you a little tutorial :)
1. Crumple, wet, crumple some more your background paper. Uncrumple and lay out flat to dry.
2. Cover the entire surface of the canvas with Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste.
3. Apply paper to the surface while wet then apply another coat of Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste.
4. Paint an area in the middle. Let Dry. Apply Shimmerz. Spray with Glimmer Mist.
5. Hand stitch on the canvas by using a paper piercer.
6. Choose photos and distress the edges, apply to canvas as you wish.
7. Using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio - Heart 14 - make some heart epoxy's!!!
8. Apply to canvas using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.
9. Apply title.
10. Apply lace.
11. Hang :)