Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Graphic45 Mini album

I found these Graphic 45 papers TransAtlantique for my pictures from the train ride I and my daughters and grandchildren took last June to Santa Barbara and they were perfect for a mini book!! So excited!! It was a great trip! We took Amtrak to Santa Barbara, then caught an open air tram, for 25 cents each, to the Zoo. The tram ran right along the beach and the weather was awesome, the kids loved it! The Santa Barbara Zoo is a small friendly more hands on Zoo than the typical big city zoo's and it is one of our favorites! After our visit at the zoo we rode the open air tram back to the beach, at the pier and we were able to enjoy a little bit of time on the sand and in the surf before we headed back on the train. The kids loved it, the adults loved it and it was a great day that is also a great memory, so I love that I was able to put together a book about this day and the Graphic45 papers lent to that memory in preserving it. Here is my mini album:

















Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

Noeleen said...

absolutely stunning! great job:)

peata said...

what an absolutely gorgeous mini!
scrapbook-crazy.com