Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rusty Pickle Projects

I have been working with my favorite product......RUSTY PICKLE of course!!

My first project is an advent calendar made from a 24 cup mini muffin pan. The date squares are magnitized to stick to the pan allowing for treats to be put in each cup and covered up with the date square. I admit this is not my original idea, I have seen it many places and when my friend Lara started creating them I was very inspired to make my own. I used various Rusty Pickle papers and trims, and added foam stickers from JoAnns, various trims and buttons from my stash, stickles and I cut the numbers with my Cricut. Magnet strips on the back hold everything in place.




My next project is some magnets for the kiddos to give their parents for Christmas. I used as a base Bazzill Flower Chipboard, Rusty Pickle Mayflower line and these cute little flowers from Creative Charms.



And I did a layout with some of my favorite pictures of Jenna. I just love red, white and blue!!



Thanks for checking out my projects!!

2 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Fabulous Projects Julile..

Liz said...

Omg They are so awesome Julie