Sunday, March 15, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking March Reveal

Treasured Scrapbooking has done it again!!!! Month after month of amazing kits, and this month is no exception. I had Kit 1, So Tweet, and let me tell you this kit is loaded and has so much variation. I have created 5 layouts, a card, and two altered items and I still have a ton left.....and the desire to keep on creating! Dont miss this one, get it before it sells out ;)


March#1 - "So Tweet"

Prima-Flirty Little Secret: Memoirs
Prima-My Mommy & Me - 870232
October Afternoon-Hometown: Woolworths
October Afternoon-Detours: Fruit Stand
Pebbles-So Tweet: Nesting, Together, Twees, Chirp, So Tute
My Minds Eye-Dreamy2 Dazzling-OurPrincess: Fresh Flowers, Summer Strips
Cherry Art - Accents
Bazzill: Maraschino, White, Espresso, Parakeet
Prism Cardstock: Straw, Husk
Pebbles - So Tweet Stickers
Prima Daisy Dreams Flowers - Keylime
My Minds Eye Dreamy2 Transparency diecuts
Chatterbox Rubons
Love Elsie Chipboard Frames
American Crafts Yellow Vinyl Thickers
7 Gypsies Coin Envelope Mini album
Assorted Ribbons

Here are my creations from this kit:





1 comment:

Shirley said...

OMGosh Julie! You totally rocked this kit! Everything is super amazing!