Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Digi Work!!!

Three new layouts!!! I am really enjoying this Creative team work!!


First up, this is Pucker Up Princess, I created this using the Dragon Flowers Digital kit by Sue Wood which you can pick up at Bouquet of Pixels, and I highly recommend that you do! The colors are so pretty, you will love it!!! This is actually Jenna getting ready for Halloween, she didnt have her hair sprayed yet, it was red, but she is just adorable!





Next up is All American Boy, I used the Brenda Smith Designs digital kit Romance and Blues and you can get this kit at Digital Candy. Oh yeah.....I am on Brenda Smith Designs Creative Team!!! I love the red and turquoise combo...and kraft! The detail here is amazing, the glitter and bling looks so real you can hardly tell it is digital! I also used a Kiara template by Brenda Smith. The alpha is by Miss Mint - Vintage Mix.



And last but certainly not least is Joy, I used a new kit by Kandy Kane Creations called Funk-e. The colors are amazing!!! I love the blue/green/brown/beige color combo and you should see all of the elements you get with this kit, insane!!! You could easily create layout after layout without them being too similar. You can pick up this dream of a kit at Kandy Kane Creations.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm just in awe of your digi designs and love them all! You are rocking these lo's!

Vicki said...

Julie - they're all gorgeous! The All American Boy is my favourite though!
You really are rocking the digi!!

melody said...

WOW ~ fabulous digi work chickie..lovin all those elements..you rawk digis..yummy!

Anonymous said...

heh chickie ~ check out my blog ` you've been *tagged* ~ hugz