Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scraplift at The Scrapping Spot

I found this site http://www.thescrappingspot.com/ through my friend Julie, they are doing a DT search so I registered. Awesome site, kits look great too, but its the people that make it what it is. Anyway they do this scraplift game called Spot The Tag where from the sign up list the first person chooses another person on the list to scraplift a layout from, then that person scraplifts someone else and so on. I was first and I looked for a layout that would be a challenge to me, and I found that in my friend Leah's layout:



I have the toughest time leaving white space, so this was perfect for me! And this is what I came up with:



I have to say it was a great learning experience!! Thanks Leah,love ya!!

3 comments:

Kathy Carr said...

I have trouble with white space too. You both did a great job. Did you make the felt butterfly?

JuliesAddiction said...

Hey Kathy, how are you!!!

The felt butterfly was in a kit and I think they got it on ETSY, Tattered tags I think it was called.

ScrapbookingPrincess said...

Great job with your lift! I posted Sarah's lift of my layout over on my blog too. It's a fun game!

Jen