Yep!!! I made it to round 5 and there are 6 of us left, and one more round after this one. This weeks challenge is:
Your next mission, should you choose to accept it is:
Create a layout (one or 2 pager, any size).
- must include at least one photo
- must include stamping
- must include journaling strips
- must include at least 5 buttons
- must include 2 and only 2 colors of cardstock
- must include 4 and only 4 different patterned papers
- Title must relate in some way to a fairy tale (ex. the title of a fairy tale, the name of a fairy tale character, or a concept from a fairy tale, like "What big ears you have, grandma") You get the point. Oh, and the only restriction to this, is you can't use "Once Upon a Time" or "And they lived happily ever after".
Anything else is game.
The stamping is kinda hard to see but its along the sides where the journaling strips are on the blue and up in the upper left corner in gold and accented in stickles.
Paper - Daisy D's
Cardstock - Bazzill
Buttons - Daisy D's
Alpha - MM Clears and the sparkle one ?, in my stash
Stamps - Sassafras Lass Ribbonrie and the corner one?
Ink - Colorbox and the gold? (Joanns)
Silkflower - ?
Made from the September Bring your own Memories kit and some of my stash!