Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Treasured Scrapbooking Nov 15th Reveal


....its just a little late!!! I have been so busy with Creative Team duties that I have neglected my poor little blog!!! So without further ado.............I bring you some Design Team work from my TReasured Scrapbooking kit. This is the kit I got for November:
Filled with Bo Bunny and Kaiser Craft goodness you cant go wronG. I just love the black white and green color combo, so striking!

And this is what I did with this awesome kit:

Jeromy at the neighborhood park....I promise that I didnt dress him to coordinate with the park colors but I love that it happened!!












And my little man Trevor, not a sharp photo as it was taken at a distance and then cropped but a great shot, love how the kit works with black and white photos!



And then I made this paper holder from the priority box that my kit came in!! I know that I have seen them before on peoples blogs, cant remember which ones so I cant give proper credit! They look great on a shelf!!

No comments: