Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anita Stergiou Designs...........WoWee!!!!


I couldnt be happier designing for Anita Stergiou, her digital kits, elements, etc are a class act, just like the lady herself! I urge you to go to her store and see all the yumminess, so much eye candy...you wont be disappointed I promise!! The minute I saw the All Things Wild Petite collection I knew I had to have it!!! I love love love the brown/beige/red color combo, it is SO striking!!! And the texture, it looks so real!! I love that she adds a little bit of bling also! So, go forth and be creative!!! I leave you with my latest layout using All Things Wild by Anita Stergiou:

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful Julie! That kit really does look gorgeous. I will have to go check out Anita's store.

Stacey said...

Julie that is GORGEOUS!!! Wow I love that bg paper! I am going to have to check out that store too!!!!

Anonymous said...

yummy elements! and girl..those pics are beautiful!