Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brenda Smith Designs CT work

I do love working with Brenda's kits!!! Check out my recent CT work:
Thrill Ride was done with Mid Morning - A beautiful collaboration kit with Danielle Corbitt and Brenda Smith Designs.

Template - Brenda Smith Designs


Font - Diesel and my handwriting




Simply Beautiful was also done with Mid Morning - A beautiful collaboration kit with Danielle Corbitt and Brenda Smith Designs.
Font - Rage Italic and my handwriting











riding in style was done with a new kit by Brenda Smith Designs. This kit is perfect for boys, love the colors and the metal elements!! The kit is called Kale, and you can get it at Digital Candy!










Family is a scraplift challenge over at Tally Scrappers, this is a scraplift of createdmonster and I used Mid Morning - A beautiful collaboration kit with Danielle Corbitt and Brenda Smith Designs.
Font - Downcome









This last layout is of Jeromy at Ventura Harbor. Jeromy is autistic and doesnt have language yet, he is 3 1/2, but he is learning words. Today one of his new words was "Boats". I used Brenda Smith Designs - Romance and Blues
Fonts - Pupcat and my handwriting

Template from Nov 1st Challenge at Digital Candy

No comments: