Monday, November 10, 2008

More toots and news and another layout!!!

Just full of news today!
Treasured Scrapbooking does their Design Team Search every 6 months and every position is open so the departing Design Team has to reapply. Today was the announcement of the new team and I was so relieved that my name was there....you have no idea!! I have the perfect balance with my Creative Teams, Design Team and Guest spots.....no one mess with it or I will cry!! So the new team announcement and other special announcements that Leslie made this morning:

The new Design Team is (in no particular order):
returning from the previous DT:
Lisa (justlisa)
Michelle L. (alysmom)
Julie (juliesaddiction)
Shirley (Shirley)
Tracey (TraceyT)
and our new DT members:
Laura (laurajean)
Abbie (AbbieT)
Debbie (debbiefitz)
Cherrie (floridagirl)
Cristal (pinky)

and.......another special announcement.....

I have created a new DT position that I've been wanting to do for awhile and that is Instructor/Moderator who will be responsible for designing a new monthly project/technique kit and hosting online classes on the board and also helping me with admin upkeep of the store/board/gallery and that person is none other than our very own.....Erin Gudge!! I'm very excited about this - we still have the first project in the works but stay tuned for more details on this kit to be debuted sometime in December!!

and another very special announcement.......

I would also like to announce that we had two runners-up in the DT call that I just did not have enough spaces for on this term's DT but I am thrilled to announce that they will both be honoring TS as Guest Designers for December. Yep!! Two Guest Designers for December!! These two GDTs will be:

Aimee V. (aimee)
Dawn (ScrapnnMO)

and last but not least, I am thrilled that Amanda will be continuing on in the position of Design Team Coordinator!! She does such an amazing job keeping everything on track and I'm so excited to have her continue for another term!!

I am very excited to work with these ladies for the next 6 months and I am very sad to see Sarah, JoEllyn, Dolores and Michelle go :( but I know they will stick around!!


Up next, I did another layout with a kit from Anita Stergiou, the design is a lift of my friend Shirley, and the kit is Krafty Chic which you can get here. I love working with Anita's stuff, I just cant say enough about it, this is quality and class, awesome papers and elements, I am in heaven!!! The block frame is by Miss Mint - Extreme Stamped Blocks. And this is my free soul, granddaughter Jenna, I just delight in catching her on "film" like this:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ~ i found your blog..kewl! 1st off CONGRATS chickie on the dt position..and RAWKS! i'm so happy for you! your lo is absolutely gorgeous ~ love your attention to detail..such fun pics (love them in sepia)..beautiful work chickie!
(off to add ya to my blog)

Stacey said...

WOW!!!!!!! Congrats girl! Your digi skills are amazing!!! I LOVE that LO!! I had to look at it twice cause I thought it was paper!!!

Anonymous said...

SO MANY CONGRATS JULIE!!! Everything is just AWESOME for you. ALL your hard work, you deserve it.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

Donna.

just lisa said...

So excited that we get to work together again Julie - YAY!!!

Congrats - you have been having lots of wonderful things happening for you lately and you totally deserve them all!!!

Love everything you do!!