Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Treasured Scrapbooking - July 15th second reveal

I love that at Treasured Scrapbooking we do a reveal on the first of the month....and another on the 15th of the month, really gives me time to do something super special!!!

This is kit #1 for July (there are two every month to choose from, but I worked with Kit #1)



And these are my layouts/project for this kit:



How about a little Christmas in July? there is a challenge on the message board you can participate in too!!



And this is one of my favorite ever altered pieces!! I took an 8 x 10 canvas, painted it, then adhered the paper over it after cutting some of the flower petals to bend up and reveal the canvas underneath. Super super easy, and so striking. I gave it to my mom, who is in the photo with my granddaughter Jenna, her great granddaughter....they are in a jumper if you can believe that!!



And my last layout of the kit...it is now scraps!!!

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Wow, you've been busy....way to work the Fancy Pants in the kit!!