Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am Guest DEsigner at Simply Obssessed this month!!!


Yep I am!!! I won the spot as an honorable mention in their last Design Team search, didnt make the team but I got to join for one month and be Guest Designer, cant beat that!!!! If you havent visited Simply Obsessed, you are missing out on a great little club and a great message board and an inspiring gallery and great online crops and fun monthly challenges and....... Well I am sure you get the idea!! Oh and dont forget to check out the newsletters, they are packed full of great tips, techniques, sketches, inspiration..you name it!!

Ok...so here is what I did with July's Kit:



This layout was done using the monthly sketch by DMisner which you can find in the newsletter!







1 comment:

Sonda T said...

You rock my friend! seriously! What you do with pattern paper amazes me!! Definitely so excited to see you doing their kit this month!! Hugs!