Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just 7 more days for the Treasured Hunt eligibility!!!

Ok, I am doing a call out here!! I want to see Donna, Leah, MichelleS, Suzanna, Kammie, Christy, Emelyn, Sonda, all of my Simply Obsessed, Paper Posies, Willow traders, tallyscrapper, byom friends to join in on the Treasured Hunt contest!!! You all have one more week to get your entry in....super easy, just your favorite layout that displays your best work. I did this last year and many of you cheered me on, so I would love to see YOU participate this year!!! Check it out: The Treasured Hunt 2008
See my previous post for details too

I will be watching for your entry!!!!

2 comments:

Sonda T said...

oh i see how you are! put my name in black and white to make me come here. haha i need more hours in the day girl. more hours!

Unknown said...

i would so love to do this...but I will be out of town for 2 of the weeks without access to a computer or scrappy supplies YIKES!!! say it isn't so..