Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Scrapping Spot for November and December Sneaks!

The November The Scrapping Spot kit was so amazing that it sold out in a matter of hours!!  I know that the owners have upped the number of kits they are offering and if you visit the message board there is a place where you can preorder the December kit and I have to say, I just worked with the December kit this weekend and it is another awesome kit....sure to sell out!  Here are the sneaks of the December kit from The Scrapping Spot......


and here are some sneaks from the layouts I have done so far:



Reveal day for projects done with the December kit is Nov 25th on the message board and here.  The kit should go on sale shortly after that, dont miss it!

Here are the layouts from the sold out November kit that I did....another fun kit!







Again, thanks for visiting!!  I hope I have inspired you and I hope you will come back to visit again :)

3 comments:

just lisa said...

I know i say it all the time...but you always have the brightest and most cheerful layouts! Loving the colors and details! And, I can't forget the yellow pom poms!! Love 'em!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Great job Julie and love the paper.

Liz said...

I love the colors in all of this awesome..
Julie praying for your family during this difficult time...
I appreciate all the time you take to change your blog , just spread cheer in the scrappy world.. You are truly amazing....