Saturday, March 24, 2012

In Love by Webster's Pages

My new favorite collection!!!  In Love by Webster's Pages:

Traditional:
Clean & Simple:
My Daughter Kari got married 10 yrs ago in September and this was before digital was so big so we had actual prints....not files.  Somewhere along the 10 year span she had them scanned and put on disc.  When I saw this collection I asked her for the discs.  Its been such fun to look at them again and get to work with them in digital format.  What a good time we had!

This first layout I did captures a fun memory...brings a smile to my face everytime!!


 Before the wedding started the photographer was taking pictures of the girls out in front of the grooms parents house where the wedding was held and the Ice Cream truck came by, Kari...in her dress and ready for the ceremony, ran out and stopped the truck and got a SpongeBob ice cream!!  None of us had any money so one of the guests arriving for the wedding paid, lol!  We were all terrified she would get it on her dress, she didnt, and it was great fun.  Later this incident was used as a trivia question during the reception..and that guest who paid for the ice cream had the answer, lol!!

My second layout is actually a lift of our Guest Design Team member this month, Carol Monson:






As soon as I saw the Dress motif and the ticket I knew what I was going to do!  I love how the Tiara also is so similar to Kari's!

What a great collection this is and what fun I am having creating with my daughters wedding photos...who knows...if I continue I can make a book for their 10th anniversary!!!

1 comment: