Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ad's for Inspiration

Ever get in a creative slump?  Mojo on vacation?  Just need a jump start?

Happens to me frequently.  One thing that really helps is to find a print advertisement and lift the design!

Here is one that I did recently:
Lots of white space with this one....always a challenge for me, and I really loved the solid blue line running across the bottom, really tied it together for me.  So I decided I would work on a digital layout this time around.  I chose to use my Webster's Pages All About Me digital collection and this is what I came up with:
I flipped it a bit but I used the basic design.  It was a great way to restart the creative process :)

Webster's Pages converts all of their printed paper collections in to digital, did you know that?  Even the new ones that arent shipping yet....I love having the freedom to us whatever I want whenever I want over and over...the beauty of digital :)  Go to see Webster's Digital collections HERE

Have a create day!!!

No comments: