Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Webster's Pages Design Team Call

Well it was about this time last year give or take that a Design Team call came up for Webster's Pages.  Webster's pages huh?  I saw that they also were looking for digital members.  I applied for both.  Imagine my surprise while in Hawaii on vacation in January I got an email from Brandin.....from Webster's Pages.  I remember it very clearly...sitting at an outside table at a grill having lunch with my mom and daughter in Kona.  They were enjoying their "Bikini Tini's" I was looking at the ocean and the spinner dolphins giving us a show...and checking email.  I screamed...no way....my mom and daughter asking what, what?  That was the day that I began my journey with Webster's Pages.  I have been part of the digital team with Webster's Pages since last January and oh what a year it has been.  This team is truly the dream team.  Extremely talented design team, extremely talented owners and staff, who are generous beyond belief, throw in an amazing Social Coordinator and you have the stuff dreams are made of.  I learned so much about design.  I was given a Bucket List worthy opportunity in NovelTree. I found out what being a team is all about.....its an extension of family.  That's what its like to be a part of Webster's Pages.  And why you ask am I telling you all of this???
because
Webster's
Pages
is 
growing
and 
they 
are 
looking
for 
special
kind 
of 
scrapper
a
Clean
&
Simple
kind
of
scrapper
for 
their 
new 
team!
You can read all about it on the Webster's Pages blog.  Don't even hesitate to apply for this...it too could be your dream come true if you are the Clean & Simple scrapper!!!!

No comments: