Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sharing a little Webster's Pages Digital love!!

I so love working with Websters Pages!!!  I am so glad that Webster's Pages offers their product in digital format!  I have done so much work lately with the collections its crazy, alot of it for the new Photobooks and Pocket Photobooks that Webster's Pages will be offering through their NovelTree program, some work for publications, future blog posts and just for fun.

Today I can share two of my latest layouts.  The first is one that I created with Life's Portrait digital collection and is a scraplift of Webster's Pages October GDT Stacey Young.  Stacey creates with an incredible amount of layers, just beautiful.  So that is what I concentrated on, layers:
and that is my little Trevor, just having the time of his life at the beach :)

My second layout that I can share is for my daughter's best friend who is expecting her first baby in December and had a little maternity photo shoot last week.  I mixed up the collections here and used a little Let's Celebrate, some Trendsetter and a bit of Garden Gala:
 They are anxiously awaiting the birth of their lil' pumpkin :)

I encourage you to pick up some of Webster's Pages in the digital format, which is so versatile, you can cut it up, resize it, change colors or print it out!




1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Great digital pages.