Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I LOVE Digital Scrapbooking!!!

I have taken a few beginning courses and I have done a few lessons, and I have taught myself a few things through trial and error, but never have I loved a class and learned more from a class than the one I am taking with Jessica Sprague. I am in Now We're Rockin', the intermediate course, and I am only in the 2nd
week and I am telling you I have learned the coolest things....I LOVE THIS CLASS!!! Each week you have an assignment that she presents on Mondays, they are video lessons broken up into tasks, then on every other day you get a daily email, with challenges, freebies, quick tips, etc. I am really going to miss this class when its over!!!

Here are week one assignments and week two asssignment and challenge:







No comments: