Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello Cosmo Cricket!!!!

So what the heck, I will throw my hat in for a design team position with Cosmo Cricket, I love the products so its a no brainer!!! My favorite line with Cosmo Cricket has been Wanted, I know I bought at least 2 sets of the papers, one to frame, one to use. I painted my bedroom in the color scheme even;) I love that I can scrap boys or girls with this paper, and having 2 grandsons and 1 granddaughter this comes in handy!!!

So I have been working some with the Cosmo Cricket papers that are in my stash this week and so far this is what I have come up with:

From the Hey Sugar Line.


I added some American Crafts Alpha, Ranger Stickles and some ribbon from stash. This layout features hand stitching, paper tearing and a cut out large photo.

From the Get Happy Line:


I added American Craft Thickers, Doodlebug frills, Glitz frosting, Bazzill brads, Doodlebug jewels, Heidi Swapp Jewels, Junkitz star gems, chipboard stars by Pressed Petals, and pom pom trim.
This layout features paper tearing, hand stitching and photo tearing.

This layout features the Hey Sugar line


I added Prima flowers, Chatterbox Alpha and Ranger Stickles.
This layout features Paper tearing, photo tearing and hand stitching.

This layout features the Storytime line.



Added Q&Co felt border, AC felt flowers, Doodlebug buttons, Ranger Stickles. Features hand stitching, inking.

And here is my beloved Wanted line:

11 comments:

~Kammie~ said...

good luck--you're a shoo-in--hello! you've been piblished! heheehee

Ericka said...

You did an AWESOME job!! I am still working on a mini-album that I don't think I can finish before tomorrow :(

just lisa said...

Beautiful layouts Julie! Good luck to you! :-)

Shirley said...

Julie this is awesome stuff! Good luck girl! You certainly gave it your best shot!

Places to Go and Things to Eat said...

Wow, I'm in awe! Those are awesome! Good luck!

Rebecca K. said...

WOW!!! these are AMAZING! they'd be NUTS not to accept you!!!

Jaime said...

Crossing my fingers for ya. You're SOOO amazingly talented that I can't imagine them not picking you!

Tracey Taylor said...

Gorgeous work, as always!! Good luck!

twinsand2boys said...

Nice work! Good luck to you!

ellen s. said...

they are fabulous! good luck!!!

Amanda L. said...

Wowzers Julie...good luck!!!