Sunday, March 27, 2011

Digital Layouts with Websters Pages Digital Collections!

Who doesnt love Websters Pages papers and embellishments????  I love the addition of the digital collections, which give you so many more options and possiblities.  Cut the papers, recolor them, change the size, layer, stack, whatever you want and you have the images forever and can use them as many times as you want.....what a great asset to add to your scrapping collection!!!  You can totally print them out and use them on your traditional paper layouts too!!  Anyway I wanted to share a few of the layouts I have done this month with the digital collections...........

This fun layout uses the Yacht Club digital collection, I just love that fireworks motif!!!

This next layout was created with the Sweet Life collection, I just love the colors in this collection!
this next layout is featuring the Spring Market collection, I love using the backs of the papers!!!
I hope that I have inspired you to try digital or use the digital images and print them out, its really a great option!

No comments: