Saturday, February 26, 2011

Best Creation Inc Projects...with a little Epiphany Crafts thrown in

Thought it was about time I shared my Best Creation projects with you all....they all have been featured on the Best Creation Blog so its safe to post them here now.  You dont know how hard it is not to share them as soon as I complete them, lol!!  I am finding that my Epiphany Crafts Button and Epoxy makers are a great addition to my Best Creation projects!
And this is one layout that totally benefited from my Epiphany custom buttons....the perfect touch!! This layout was done as a part of the Recipe Challenge over at Best Creation on the Blog:
And then I had shared this project on the Spring Flower Blog hop earlier this month but wanted to share how I used the Epiphany Crafts smaller custom buttons:
This layout features Best Creation papers and the large custom epoxy's I made with my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio:
Featuring the Jubilee line from Best Creations I created a mini book in acrylic from our recent trip to Hawaii:






A couple more layouts to go!!
This layout features the Safari Boy line from Best Creation:
I just love that die cut paper!!
And one last layout to share, this one was created with the Travel Forever line (one of my all time fav's!!  I did the stitching with the We R Memory Makers Sew EAsy tool....love that thing!!  And check out the heart epoxy in the circle in the lower right corner....that is a custom epoxy I made with my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio :)
thanks for visiting my blog, I love sharing!!

6 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

These are all such beautiful projects. I think my fav. is the flower work you did with the circle punches. Beautiful work. I also just love the new blog makeover, esp. the pic of you!! TOO CUTE!

floridagirl said...

wow Julie - you sure have been busy!! These are all just spectacular - I love them all!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Julie fabulous job, I am loving all you are doing.

Kim said...

goodness Julie, your work is so gorgeously detailed, so gorgeously pretty so gorgeoulsy ROCKIN!!!!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous as always! love all of it!

Aubree said...

Love all of your projects Julie!! I especially love those tulips!!