Friday, September 24, 2010

Epiphany Crafts Button and Shape Studio

....is my go to tool when I am scrapping..it always adds that final touch that I am looking for!

I wanted to share with you what I have done lately, I am having so much fun with these tools.
This is a layout I did with a kit from The Scrapping Spot.  I added the large flower buttons that I made with my Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Flower 20.
My next layout is also from the October The Scrapping Spot kit.  In this layout I used the large heart buttons that I made with the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Heart 20


The next layout I have to share is one I did from an older kit from Treasured Scrapbooking, November 2009.  I added the little round epoxys to the lower right corner.  I used Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 14.
I added a flower center on this Card which features Best Creation papers (love them, you have never had glitter embossed papers this good)


the next layout I want to share with you is one I did with one of the August kit's from Scraptastic Club - He's so Rock n Roll


Thanks for taking a look a what I have done with Epiphany Crafts tools!!!  I am so loving working with these tools!!







1 comment:

Melonie said...

Loving all of these!! The burlap on the first LO rocks!! Great work:)