Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scraptastic Club August Kit

I was so surprised to see one the of the August kits on my doorstep yesterday......talk about quick shipping!!! Jessica sent me "he's so rock 'n roll" which features the Crate paper Static Collection. I really love Crate Paper, such awesome colors and texture, yummy!!!! Check out the kit:


the "he's so rock n' roll" kit includes the following:

12x12 patterned double-sided scrapbook paper:
1 sheet of crate papers reaction
1 sheet of crate papers tight
1 sheet of crate papers gravity
1 sheet of crate papers voltage
1 sheet of crate papers torn

12x12 cardstock:
1 sheet of american crafts powder
1 sheet of american crafts grass
1 sheet of american crafts tangerine
1 sheet of american crafts sand

embellishments:
1 sheet of crate papers static diecuts
4 yards of crate papers static ribbon
1 sheet of american crafts "daiquiri" foam alphabet in light green
1 2x2 bag of buttons from "grandma's button collection"

And its just $19.99......go get yours now!

And I would love to share a couple of layouts I did with this kit:
I did add a couple of epoxy hearts to this layout with the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio (heart 14)



I have another layout in the works with this kit......and I just received it yesterday evening!!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, so lovely to see these! I have these papers and I haven't ever touched them, this inpsires me to create with them!