Friday, June 11, 2010

A Surprise Cyber Crop at Treasured Scrapbooking!!!

Is starting tomorrow - Saturday and we would love to see some new faces.....and some old too :)

this is what Erin has to say:

I think it's time to celebrate! SOOOOOOOO, let's Spring Into Summer, Splash Into Summer, or Charge Stubbornly Into Summer!!!!! The weather here is just awful, we've only had a couple of sunny days, but I'm going to charge stubbornly ahead anyway!

I am holding a SURPRISE CYBERCROP starting tomorrow! There will be prizes and games and challenges!

The first challenge starts RIGHT NOW, though!

Go find some of your online scrappy friends who don't already hang out here and invite them to come play with us! I will do a prize drawing for the people who bring in some new members to the party! If the person was previously registered but wandered off, that's fine too. I just want a lot of people at this party. Smile

The crop will go until next Sunday night, most of the festivities will occur during the weekend, but I might throw some surprises in here and there, and some quick challenges as well.

So, go get your shorts and sunglasses and flip flops! It's time to PARTY!!!!!!!