Monday, April 19, 2010

April Creations!

Its been a tough month time wise for me so havent had the time I wanted to update my blog. Today however I am taking the time to share.....consider it "ME" time :)

For my Treasured Scrapbooking 15th reveal I chose to do a mini book that we got in the Add On kit, the dress form mini from Maya Road. I saw this at CHA all done up and was so happy to see it in the Add On kit so that I could play with it. I decided I would use it to document this time in my life....with 3 little ones "on my apron stings". Perfect timing I say :) Each dress form got a unique "apron", what fun this was and it was made all the more easier to accomplish with the Helmar line of adhesives, and good news for you, Treasured Scrapbooking carries most of the line ;)










Helmar Adhesives were a life saver with the application of the papers to the chipboard (Acid Free Glue) they went on so smooth, and the 450 Quick Dry along with Liquid Scrap Dots helped tremendously with applying the materials for the skirts!

Well I have more to share but....duty calls, off to read a couple books to my little guy ;)

More later ;)

6 comments:

Liz said...

Omg this is just so stinkin cute

Tara said...

Gorgeous little album! All of the little details are fantastic!

Kelly C said...

great project julie!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I just love what you did with this mini Julie! It's fab.u.lous!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

this is simply fantastic!!! WOW

Curlywiggles said...

This is so gorgeous, it must have taken you so long! Love your scrapping style.