Friday, March 19, 2010

Sneaks for The Scrapping Spot April

I have been playing with the April kit for The Scrapping Spot.....and having a blast! One of my most favorite color combinations too!

Ripple. Wild flowers. Float. Downstream. River Rock. Moss. I'm already in heaven just thinking about these words. They evoke serenity and peace...something we all need right about now. The cusp between winter and spring.

Take a look at the sneaks...

Shall we play "I SPY"?

Crate Paper Brook, Bazzill Kraft, Jenni Bowlin, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, My Little Shoebox, Robin's Nest...and that's not all! There's even more packed into this kit. What do YOU see?

Look for this kit in the shop on April 1st. It's no April Fool's joke. To make the deal even sweeter, starting April 1st, shipping will be only $5! WOW! A kit with shipping for only $30. Now, that's what I call amazing!

And here are some sneaks of what I have created....so far :)

No comments: