Sunday, February 7, 2010

Digital layouts from the weekend Crop at Ready Set Create

I did some of the many challenges that Ready Set Create posted this weekend during their crop and wanted to share them with you! I ended up doing all of them Digital too!

This layout was a challenge to do a digital layout
Digital kit ViVa Artistry - Ugly Duckling


This layout was a challenge to use a white background
Digital kit ViVA Artistry - What Alice Saw There


This layout was a challenge to use a kraft background with orange accents
Credits for the elements here vary (you can request them from me if you would like)


This layout was an ad challenge
this is the ad:

and this is my layout:
Credits vary (inquire if interested)


And this layout was a challenge to do a layout about winter
Digital Kit - Designs by Helly and By Becca - Wintersong


I had alot of fun doing layouts just for fun! Thanks REady Set Create!!

2 comments:

Noeleen said...

ibeyond me how productive you are. wonderful work julie:)

Michelle said...

Julie its been too long that i have come and stalked i mean check out your blog!you are so darn productive!!!your pictures are alwasy amazing as is your work girl!!! I remember MFM days when you where trying to get on DT now you are all over woman hotHOT!!!