Monday, July 6, 2009

Rusty Pickle Amazing Race - Leg 6

Our Rusty Pickle Clue led us to Scrapbook Doodles and our assignment was to create a recipe book using the tab cards and the French Market line AND it had to be 'fabric bound'. Ok, I am not much of a cook, I only do it when I have to and nothing fancy schmanzy either, just the basics....so time to think out of the box..........and I came up with My Recipe 4 Grandparenthood ;)
As far as Fabric bound, I tried to do it with just buttons and the fabric strip we got but it wouldnt hold, so I ended up putting in some metal binding and then using the fabric and buttons on the top and bottom....walaa fabric binding.
This is my recipe:
Ingredients
3 little people
2 sets of parents
5 days a week
a plan 3 keep them busy
a little bit of spoiling
a whole lotta love
send them home
repeat often
So here is my project for this leg of the race:


















6 comments:

Karen said...

Julie - this is absolutely rockin'! I love it!!

Hugs,
Karen

Gramjak said...

I cannot tell you how precious this is! WOW!!!! This should be marketed!

Truly beautiful work!

floridagirl said...

WOW-WOW-WOW!!!! Julie this is AMAZING!!! You Rocked this challenge Girl!!

Shirley said...

Brilliant Julie and way to think outside the normal recipe box! Love it! You amaze me with your creativity and gorgeous creations!

Bamabel said...

This is simply incredible Julie!!!!! I had to come back and look in awe again! I just love it!!!!!

Aymee :)

Erika H. said...

I love that you did an "untraditional recipe"...wow...your creativity and talent truly amazes me.